IMS Wellth Care (IWC) offers the first Daily Hospitalization Benefit Program in the healthcare industry. The program includes customized, comprehensive and affordable healthcare benefits supported by the IWC Medisystem, an internet and/or dial-up-based network which connects IWC to its accredited Providers (hospitals/clinics) nationwide on real-time basis and by its 24/7 Customer Service.
Through the Medisystem, IWC members who need to be hospitalized will enjoy the benefits of online verification of their plan status as well as generation of payment guarantees prior to consultation, admission or discharge in IWC-Accredited Hospitals. Hospital/clinic staff simply input IWC member’s data into their online computer terminal.
The IWC Gold card opens the gateway to quality health care services from 7,000 highly trained specialist doctors and from over 300 IWC accredited hospitals and clinics nationwide.
1. Hospitalization/ In patient Services
2. Emergency Room Care Services
3. Preventive Health Care
4. Out Patient Services
1. HOSPITALIZATION/ IN PATIENT SERVICES
It is extended for the treatment of illness/ injury requiring confinement in IWC-accredited hospitals:
- Room & board chosen/ opted by the member according to plan benefits;
- Professional services of doctors including their fees;
- Drugs & Medications while confined;
- Routine laboratory examinations & commonly available diagnostic procedures
- All other items/ services available & necessary related to the management of the case not exceeding the Daily Hospitalization Benefit as provided for in the plan.
2. EMERGENCY ROOM CARE BENEFITS
It is extended to members due to an accidental injury, the sudden & unexpected onset of a serious illness of such nature that failure to obtain immediate care would place the life in jeopardy or cause serious impairment.
3. PREVENTIVE HEALTH CARE SERVICES
Annual Physical Examination (APE) – includes CBC, urinalysis, fecalysis, chest X-ray in any IWC owned clinics nationwide, after eight (8) months of continuous active membership, or immediately after annual payment.
4. OUTPATIENT BENEFITS COVERAGE
that can be availed in any IWC Accredited Providers nationwide up to the maximum coverage per year.
5. OUT PATIENT:
Can be availed of in any IWC-owned clinics & laboratories* as follows: